Harris County officials are reporting no deaths as a result of Tropical Storm Nicholas. In a press conference on Tuesday, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo said Houston saw more wind than rain from the storm. The National Weather Service says Harris County had between three-and-six inches of rain, though nearly ten-inches fell in Deer Park. Galveston Mayor Craig Brown says the rain flooded the streets that usually flood, and there's debris to deal with. Brown says the storm's winds were a bit stronger than expected.
- National Hurricane Center
- National Weather Service (Houston/Galveston)
- National Weather Service (Corpus Christi)
- National Weather Service (San Antonio/Austin)
- National Weather Service (Lake Charles, LA)
- LIVE Texas Weather Alerts