We thought that when Red Lobster unveiled the ready to bake Cheddar Bay Biscuits recently that it couldn't get any better but wait!
Now there is a Cheddar Bay Biscuit Stuffing recipe. OMG!!!!!
12 Each or 8 cups of Cheddar bay Biscuits (torn into small pieces)
6 Cups of Bread (cut into small Cubes)
1 Cup of Butter
2 Cups diced yellow Onions
1/2 Cup diced Carrot
1 Cup diced Celery
1Tsp dry sage
1/2 Tsp dry Thyme
2 TBS Fresh Chopped Rosemary
3 3/4 Cup Chicken Broth
Salt and Peper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 300 degrees
- Spread Cheddar Bay Biscuit pieces (or mix) and cubed bread out on large baking sheet and cook in pre-heated oven for 20-30 mins stirring occassionally until dry. Cool and reserve in Medium bowl.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl saute pan heat butter over Medium heat, once melted add onions, celery, carrots and saute until soft
- Stir in herbs, salt and pepper remove from heat, add to reserved Cheddar Bay Biscuit mixture
- While gently folding add chicken broth slowly to mixture
- layer mixture into a pre-greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes!