So this year Omaha Steaks has done a Survey on what dads really wanted, The sample size was 2000 dads and some of the numbers they crunched were pretty interesting, 57% of them admit it's their favorite holiday and 61% also admit they aren't too interested in items that say "Worlds Greatest Dad"
Here is the top 10 items Dad is looking for according to the survey:
1. A phone call from my kids, 47%.
2. A big steak, 41%.
3. Some peace and quiet, 38%.
4. Watching a baseball game with the family, 38%.
5. A few beers, 35%.
6. A cheap, practical gift like socks or a tie, 35%.
7. A glass of wine, 34%.
8. To watch whatever I want on TV, 34%.
9. A glass of whiskey, 29%.
10. An expensive physical gift, like an Apple watch, 29%.
You can dig deeper into the numbers here