Dating is supposed to be fun, but sometimes it’s more stressful and cringey than enjoyable. And no date is quite as awkward as the first date. While there are the occasional exceptions that leave you laughing and feeling fireworks, many of them are so bad, you’d do just about anything to avoid going on another one. But one jewelry company is hoping to change that.
Shane Co. is offering a new incentive to get one lucky singleton to go on first dates and document the dates for them. They’re willing to pay the right person $15-hundred to go on 15 first dates, but there are some strings attached. To be considered for the job, candidates must:
- Be single. No cheaters allowed here.
- Find your own dates. It’s up to you where you find them, whether it’s on the apps, at the bar or at the dog park.
- The dates don’t have to be strangers, but they do need to be 15 different people, one for each date.
- Be at least 18 and willing to document every date with a photo and fill out a worksheet with all the details of the date. Shane Co. definitely wants you to spill the tea.
- Submit an application online by February 10th. The winner will be announced on February 27th and they’ll have five months to go on their 15 dates.
- To keep everyone safe, Shane Co. suggests the first dates happen in public places “using buddy systems and backup plans” to prepare for any situation.